cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Breakfast Casserole


 8 Servings

1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 (16 ounce) container sour cream

1 (2 pound) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
1 cup cubed, cooked chicken meat

1 cup diced ham
1 onion, chopped

3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1 cup crushed potato chips

1/4 cup butter, melted

Directions

1. Combine undiluted soup, sour cream, hash browns, cubed chicken and ham, onions, and cheese. Pour into a lightly greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
2. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Top with crumbs, and drizzle with melted butter or margarine. Bake for another 15 minutes.

This recipe would be good with Italian sausage.  Dark chicken meat would be better than breast of chicken.

Fell down on Saturday.  Messed up my back and fell on my bad arm.  Thought about canceling my demos this week but, I think that I can handle it.

Fred Meyer was fun but tiring.  They don’t have mats for you to stand on. Besides my falling, I think, that is another reason that my back is bothering me.  I don’t think that I will be doing Fred Meyer any more.  They want you to cook and I don’t feel comfortable doing that by myself.  I have one more demo to do and that is this Friday.  3/15 4:00 to 8:00pm.  Last Friday I was tired and then I had to work the next day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment