cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Kielbasa Apple Pasta Bake


 Yield: 6 servings

Ingredients

8 ounce(s) penne pasta cook and drain
2 cup(s) milk

2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt

1/4 teaspoon pepper
3/4 cup(s) shredded sharp cheddar

3 medium apples core and dice
7 ounce turkey kielbasa diced

 Preparation

Whisk together milk and flour over med heat. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Remove from heat; add cheese, salt, and pepper; stir until smooth. In a large baking dish gently combine pasta, apples, and kielbasa and cheese sauce. Cover with foil and bake 20 min @ 350. Remove foil; bake 15 min more.

This is very similar to the recipe that I made yesterday.  Tried to look it up on the Family Circle web site but, they want me sign up for their news letter.  I don’t think that I need any more news letters.  I have four already.
Missed work yesterday.  Metro decided to change the Sundays schedule.  That was the only day that was different.  The rest was just the same as it has been for the last three months.  I will be mere proactive in getting the new schedule from now on.

Mon’s on morphine.  Because of her hip pain.  In some ways that is a good thing and in other ways I think that it is not. 

I have been playing scrabble with Tom and Margo.   I tried to get Jackie and Louise interested but no luck.  I am also playing my friend Jayne.  These people are slamming me but I am still having fun!!

 I am going to be doing two demos at Fred Meyer.  I am excited about it.  I will be doing some on line training hopefully during this week.

They guy finally came and took the rest of the concrete from the deck to the dump.  I would never hire him again or recommend him for any thing.  If any one comes to the house they will see what I mean.   

No comments:

Post a Comment