cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

BLT Wraps


 makes 4 servings

1 pound thick sliced bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
4 (12 inch)flour tortillas
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1 large tomato
Lettuce

Directions

 1.Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, and set aside.
2.Place 1 tortilla on a microwave-safe plate. Sprinkle tortilla with 1/4 cup cheese. Cook in microwave 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Immediately top with 1/4 of the bacon, lettuce, and tomato. Fold sides of tortilla over, then roll up. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Cut each wrap in half before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment