cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Friday, August 30, 2013

Hot Tuna Sandwiches


Prep/Total Time: 15 min. Yield: 6 Servings

Ingredients

•1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
•1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese

•3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
•3 tablespoons each chopped green pepper, sweet pickle, ripe olives and onion

(Did not use green pepper or olives)
•1/2 cup Mayonnaise

•6 sandwich buns, split

Directions
•Combine tuna, cheese, eggs, green pepper, pickle, olives, onion and Miracle Whip; spread about 1/3 cup onto each bun. Wrap each sandwich in waxed paper; microwave on high for 30 seconds (per sandwich) or until the cheese melts.
These were really good.  We got to have them two days in a row!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment