cooking is my hobby

Cooking is my hobby, I would like to share recipes that I have tried and that were a success. I hope that others will want to share their best recipes with me as well.

Monday, August 26, 2013

Southwestern Hot Dogs


Serves 10 Prep/Total Time: 15 min.

1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
2 green onions, thinly sliced
3 tablespoons salsa
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
10 hot dogs
10 hot dog buns, split

Directions

In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cut a 1/2-in.-deep lengthwise slit in each hot dog. Spoon about 2 tablespoons cheese mixture into each.
Broil for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve on buns.

This was very good!! However, It did not make enough for ten.  You will need to double the filling to make enough for ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment